domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Canterbury & Whitstable

It's been a long long time since my last post. Maybe because I really didn't had anything to share or because I was so busy, but the truth is that this blog has been dead for half a year, this is something that I intend to change from now on.
Last saturday I went on a day trip to the east coast of England, Canterbury to be precise. This city is know for it's amazing Cathedral and his ancient history. I was blessed with some sunny spells along the day and I could take really nice pics.
After that I moved to Whitstable by bus. This city is a traditional sailor point that in its recent days has become a second residence for many londoners who love the sea. Along the main harbour is easy to find sailors selling fresh oysters as well as any other kind of delicious sea food.
I have to admit that after a very tough and long winter this day trip showed me how beautiful England can be on a sunny day. I'm already planning my next trip, this time let's head west!













No hay comentarios: