lunes, 16 de enero de 2012

Jokebox

At last on Air!
One year and a half ago I worked for the spanish CG studio "Kotoc". During my short time there I had the chance to animate a 3 minutes long sketch for this funny animation series: "Jokebox".
As you can see in the episode below, the animation style is extremely snappy and cartoonish, going from pose to pose with bursts of movements, trying to avoid as much inbetweens as possible.
My animation style is usually closer to kind of "emphasized realism" so it was really tough to me to adapt to this particular style.
Anyway, I have to confess that I'm pretty satisfied with the final result because when watching the whole episode, all the sketches look like they have been animated by the same 'nimator.

PS: My sketch is "String"(min.10)

No hay comentarios: